Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Insurance for Commercial Vehicles Throughout Texas
Commercial auto insurance provides Texas businesses with crucial financial protection. If your company uses vehicles in the course of everyday business, Texas law requires that you purchase minimum amounts of liability coverage.
Contact Texas Risk Solutions in New Braunfels, Texas for help tailoring your commercial auto insurance policy to meet the needs of your organization.
How Much Commercial Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your agent may start building your commercial auto insurance with the minimum required amounts of liability coverage, including:
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps pay for your company’s legal liability for third-party injuries after an at-fault accident.
- Property damage liability coverage helps pay for your company’s legal liability for third-party property damage after an at-fault accident.
- Liability coverage extends to the policy’s limits. Your agent may recommend that your company purchase more than the minimum required amount of commercial auto liability coverage to help provide additional financial protection.
Depending on your needs, your agent may also recommend that you purchase the following optional commercial auto insurance coverage:
- Collision coverage helps pay to replace or repair the covered vehicle after an accident with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay to replace or repair the covered vehicle after a non-collision-related incident, such as vandalism, theft, fire or storm damage.
- Medical payments (MedPay) helps pay accident-related medical bills for your company driver and their passengers after a covered accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) helps pay medical bills for your driver and their passengers, and also helps cover other accident-related costs, such as lost wages.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps cover medical and car repair bills if you are in a hit-and-run accident or if the at-fault driver doesn’t have enough liability insurance coverage.
Your agent may recommend that you purchase additional policies and endorsements to help provide appropriate commercial auto coverage, including:
- Hired and non-owned auto insurance
- Towing and labor coverage
- Rental reimbursement
- Gap insurance
- Inland marine insurance
- Umbrella insurance
How Much Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Your company’s commercial auto insurance policy premiums are set by the insurer. Premiums depend on several factors of your property and business, including:
- Your company’s claims history
- Your company’s location
- Your policy limits and the commercial auto policies you purchase
- The value and type of vehicles you insure
Contact the commercial auto insurance experts at Texas Risk Solutions
today to get a personalized quote.